Washable (low temperature of 40 degrees or less)/ Do not dry clean/ Do not bleach/
can dry blow/ Do not iron (please load in laundry
bag when washing)
1. New towels should be washed before use to remove the excess of surface chemicals.
2. Towels should always be kept dry to prevent the breeding of bacteria and causing
spots or harden.
3. Towels are made of fabric. They are easy to breed bacteria, odors and have
slippery feeling when kept under a poor ventilation condition. Strongly recommend
to wash towels with neutral detergent and dry immediately after washing.
4. Due to chlorine and magnesium ions in the water combining with soap, surface of
towels will be hardened. In addition, the residual dirt will also lead to a towel
5. When contacting with sharp accessories, towels occur to be yarn- hooked, such as yarn pulled up, do not continue to pull, please cut it
with a scissor.